Terms of service
This contract is concluded between the owner of the internet trade website www.heimanis.lv - the farm "GULBJI" of Pūre parish of Tukuma district; registration number LV40001011270, legal address Tukuma prov., Pūres parish, "Gulbji", (hereinafter - the Seller), and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase in the www.heimanis.lv online store. This distance contract applies to all purchases from the online store, but does not apply to orders placed by the Seller by concluding another agreement with the customer.
1. The Buyer orders, buys and pays, while the Seller delivers thuja, tree, flower or other crop seedlings or Goods in accordance with the terms of this agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
2. The Buyer orders the Goods by filling out the relevant order form on the Seller's website www.heimanis.lv. When placing an order, the Buyer undertakes to provide accurate information, i.e. name, delivery address and contact information. The Buyer undertakes to inform the Seller about any changes no later than 24 hours after receiving the order confirmation by writing an e-mail to email@example.com. The buyer is responsible for presenting the correct data, otherwise the delivery of the Product is not guaranteed. The ordering of the Product shall be considered as the Buyer's offer to the Seller to conclude this Distance Agreement for the delivery of the ordered Product and the Buyer's consent to purchase the ordered Product at the specified price. Personal data related to the delivery of the product are not transferred to a third party, except when it is necessary to ensure the delivery of the order.
3. The Seller delivers the Product in the manner requested by the Buyer. The delivery price is included in the invoice.
4. The Buyer can place orders 24 hours a day, but the Seller completes orders from Monday to Friday, between 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., as well as on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. On Sundays - orders are not collected. The Seller sends a confirmation of order acceptance to the Buyer by e-mail. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation e-mail, then the order has not been accepted.
5. The buyer can use the right of refusal contained in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In order to avoid dispute situations, at the time of receiving the Product, the Buyer must make sure that it corresponds to the order (color, name of the product and other important parameters).
6. In case the Products are assembled incorrectly, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Product within 14 (fourteen) days by filling out the return form. In the aforementioned case, courier costs are covered by the Seller.
7. If the Buyer wants to use the right of refusal, the following recommendations and conditions should be taken into account:
7.1. If the condition of the returned Product has deteriorated, and this has happened due to improper storage or negligence, the Buyer does not have the right to exercise the right of refusal.
7.2. The buyer is obliged to keep and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
7.3. If the Buyer wants to use the right of refusal, in that case he must contact the Seller by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer receives a cancellation form from the Seller, which he fills out and sends to the Seller to the aforementioned e-mail.
7.4. The Buyer can find more detailed information about what a distance contract is and the right of withdrawal at the following website address: http://www.ptac.gov.lv
7.5. The Seller transfers the money for the returned Product and its delivery costs to the bank account indicated by the Buyer in the cancellation form within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after the termination of the Agreement and receipt of the Product specified in the cancellation form at the Seller's warehouse at the address Tukuma nov., Pūre parish, "Gulbji", based on Buyer's refusal.
8. The average delivery time is 2 (two) to 6 (six) working days, but the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Product within 2 (two) calendar weeks, as delivery terms may change depending on the Seller's special terms and availability of the Product in the warehouse.
9. All prices are indicated with VAT (value added tax). It is added because the Seller is a VAT payer.
10. Payment is made according to the invoice issued by the Seller by bank transfer or in cash. Online transactions are not currently intended as a form of payment.
11. This Agreement complies with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. The buyer confirms that he is familiar with the terms of this Agreement and undertakes to observe and fulfill them.
12. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time.